DOCUMENTS WE CAN APOSTILLE AND AUTHENTICATE FOR YOU
- Academic certificates, TEFL Certificates, Degrees and police clearance Certificates
- Agreements , Contracts , Trade Documents and Power of Attorney
- Medical and Radiological reports
- Copy of Passport , ID Book and Drivers License
- Decree of Divorce , Court Order issued from any South African Court
HOW TO ORDER OUR SERVICES
Only 3 stages to follow!
- Contact us. Send us an email on the address below or leave your details, we will call you back.
- Courier or hand deliver or email your documents to us.
- Your documents will be checked, notarized by our legal official. Then apostilled / authenticated / sent to the relevant authority, all this is done within the relevant prescribed time limit. We offer degree authentications and all the above mentioned documents.
Before obtaining an apostille certificate for your document for a visa application, the country to which the apostille will be sent to must be a signatory the Haugue convention. Often, documents need to be apostilled, certified or authenticated in order to be used in a foreign country.
As expert notaries, here at Mnguni attorneys we can advise whether or not your document needs an apostille or an authentication certificate. All you have to do is contact us or send us an email on the address below.
WHAT IF YOUR DOCUMENT DOES NOT NEED AN APOSTILLE?
In this case, it usually mean the country that will receive your document is not a signatory to the Hague Convention, your document will have be endorsed with a certificate of authentication from the High Court and / or the department of international relations. The relevant document will then be send to the relevant embassy or consulate from the country which will receive the documents.
Click here to view our fee schedule page
APOSTILLE / AUTHENTICATION
- We have practical experience in getting Apostille and Authentication certificates for all individual South Africans, Foreign nationals and businesses.
- To view the list of countries in the Hague Convention click here.
WE ALSO ASSIST WITH THE FOLLOWING APPLICATIONS:
- Unabridged birth certificates
- Police Clearance Certificates
- Unabridged marriage certificates
- Death Certificates
- South African police clearance certificates
- Court Orders
- Apostille of all of the above documents
- Embassy authentications if required
WE ALSO SUBMIT DOCUMENTATION AT THE CONSULAR / EMBASSY FOR VISAS
Submission fees vary depending on the Embassy / Consulate.
Embassy / Consulate turnaround times to process the documentation also vary.
When we receive your instructions and identify the relevant Embassy/Consulate, we will then proceed to give a quotation and advice you with the turn-around time.